Growing up in Idaho, I didn't spend much time in Southern Utah.
My first time in St. George was my freshman year college and it was a drive through weekend trip to California. We didn't even stay... just a passing through... that looks like a nice place...
I finally went to Lake Powell after I graduated from college with some roomies. It really was as cool as everyone said!
After living in Utah for almost 10 years.... gasp... I finally made it to Moab!
Gemini Bridges
Jake and Camden
Jeff and Carolyn
We went in to Arches National Park. It was so amazing.
Three Gossips
Balanced Rock
Hiking Devils Garden
Landscape Arch
Double O Arch
What a beautiful place!
Now this is the most Utahan thing I might have ever done...
I actually saw the arch that is on the Utah license plate.
Delicate Arch.
Best day ever.
Okay, maybe not the best day ever... but it was pretty amazing.
The girls
Jake and I under the arch. Seriously on of the most amazing things I have ever seen.
The whole Larsen clan.
Amber and Estee
Dinner... everyone crammed in the tent trailer for tacos!
The next day, Jake and I ventured back into Arches to check out a few more arches.
North and South Window
A little cairn marking the way. I love these little things. So adorable.
I wanted to take pictures of each one :)
Turret Arch
Double Arch
This one was also spectacular!
Sand Dune Arch
Fiery Furnace
Cozy in our tent :)
Estee and I
I can't wait to visit Moab again, next time with our bikes!




























No comments:
Post a Comment