Wednesday, April 3, 2013

cabo - my most favorite place {part uno}

Jake and I finally made it back to our favorite place!
I haven't been able to make it down south of the border since I have been in graduate school, but what a great way to celebrate my upcoming graduation!!

This is also a celebration for Jake... because he stuck with me through 3 years of grad school.

 I finished my internship on Friday, the 22nd and we flew out the next morning to Cabo!

SLC to CABO

Ready for the day of travel... wearing our nikes.

So dang excited.

Welcome to the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach!

Lobby view.

Our room. Fabulous as always.



What a view.




Dinner at Mi Casa

Sipping on some limonada.

Guac by the pool.

Cool drink in the hot sun.









How gorgeous is this place!?



One afternoon we went to visit a sister resort called the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica.

It is a zen spa resort... just my style :)


Also gorgeous!

With beds on the beach ;)

We had lunch by the pool, played volleyball on the beach and relaxed in the sun. 
It was a great day at the Pacifica.

We love long walks on the beach....












Pool time.









Sunsets on the beach, not many things are better than that.


Pictures overload :)  more to come!

1 comment:

Kristen. Jason. Sofie said...

so jealous! what great trip! so fun!! and i love all your cute suits and whatever that beach wrap/cover up/ scarf thing is! where did you get that??