Valentines is not my favorite holiday... I am just not its biggest fan.
I say if you want to do something nice and express you love to someone, it should just happen spontaneously, not on a specific day with very high expectations.
But... I am warming up to it and trying to be a bit more lovey.
I even decorated for Valentines. A big step for me :)
and yes... those are valentines owls.
Jake and I switch off who is in charge of Valentines each year.
This year was my year.
Since Jake and I watch the Bachelor together every week...
I decided to make our date Bachelor themed.
I had the card delivered to Jake at work so he would be wondering about what we were going to be doing that night :)
Any guesses on the date???
To start our one-on-one date, we drove up to Park City,
with Jake guessing the whole time.
Sledding?
Snowboarding?
Bobsledding?
Cross Country Skiing?
Nope, ice skating :)
Ice skating was a ton of fun! We both haven't been in years. We didn't even fall! It was fun to skate around holding hands and listening to some good tunes at the base of Park City Mountain Resort.
We came home and made homemade barbecue chicken pizza...
and there was a rose on the date...
and he got the rose :)
and fondue for dessert!














2 comments:
Shoot girl for not liking Valentines Day you sure know how to throw one great date.
So cute!!
Your amazing so cute!!!
Post a Comment