A few days before my birthday, my parents took me out for a birthday dinner to a new place.
It was divine.
La Jolla Groves.
The atmosphere was so wonderful, I mean, there are lemon trees in the restaurant!
The food was so amazing.
Seriously, I can't say enough, if you live in Salt Lake, it is a must!
I got Cilantro Butter-Crusted Salmon. Yum.
I love my parents. I am so grateful for everything they do for me.
This is my gorgeous watch that Jake gave me for my birthday.
I can't stop looking at it :)
The night of my birthday, we had a get together with friends to celebrate my 27 years...
with cake pops :)
coconut cake pops and brownie pops...
they were pretty darn delicious!
My wonderful friends!!
and wonderful hubby :)
I had a great time celebrating with all my friends and family.
It was a fantastic birthday week!









No comments:
Post a Comment