Friday, December 16, 2011

thanks & giving & shopping

We went to Idaho Falls for Thanksgiving!  
I had just finished a crazy week of school and I was so glad to have a little break.  Thanksgiving is such a great holiday.  Food, family, and relaxing.  
oh... and the shopping :)

Here are the girls making pies,


pumpkin pie... from a real pumpkin that my parent grew

apple pie and berry pie.


and the boys watching football.



and playing on their phones...



Everyone cooking in the kitchen


Dancing around to Christmas tunes with my dad while we were making Thanksgiving dinner.


The gorgeous table 



What to do for the rest of the day?  
I think there are two kinds of people in the world.  People that love to go shopping on Black Friday... and people that think those people are crazy :)

Well i love it.


Here I am, planning out my strategies.

 12:00 am - Target


 1:00 am - Macys

My mom, sis-in-law and I started even earlier this year!  
We went to Target at midnight... and we might have gotten screamed at.  Then to Macy's, and then off to bed for a couple hours.  At 4:30 am we were off again to Fred Meyer, Office Max, Radio Shack, Porters, Home Depot and Pier 1 (of course).  

It was quite the adventure and as always, I loved it.  It is so entertaining to watch people.  We found some great deals too!

I am so grateful for my wonderful family and everything that they do for me.  I am one lucky girl!

No comments: