Sunday, August 14, 2011

Huntsman Springs

 We spend the last week in beautiful Driggs, Idaho.  We stayed at Huntsmans Springs in a gorgeous house on the golf course.  It was a fabulous getaway with my family!

We played some golf on the links style course.  It was one of the nicest courses I have ever played... and one of the toughest!



 Hitting over the fescue (wild grass) on a par 3

 Free ice cream for everyone on #5!



 Jake, my dad, Chris and our caddie.

 Nice shots boys!

 What a beautiful course.

 Going fishing in a pond by the golf course.


 My dad...

 my brother...

 my husband...

 my nephew...

 and I all caught fish!

This is the amazing house where we were able to stay.


 View of the 8th hole from our backyard.


 The house was so beautiful.


We went over to Jackson Hole for the day.





 Back home to grill some burgers


My mom was trying to teach Logan how to dribble a soccer ball so he could be a soccer player and he replied, "I don't need to, I'm a golfer!"

 We played on the playground with Logan...


 then played some basketball...

 and some volleyball!

The girls also made some crafts... I'll post pictures later, it was fun!

Chris and Kelsey had to head back to Boise and Jake had to come back to Salt Lake and I got to stay and play some more golf with my parents!  Lucky for me and my fabulous summer break.

We played again at Huntsman Springs on Monday and Tuesday.



 Beautiful view of the Tetons.


 I ended up in the scary bunker with no view of the flag, amazingly I ended up in the green!

 My parents and I

On Wednesday we played a course at Teton Springs.  It was also a beautiful course.



 I got an eagle on this hole!


I shot my best round of the year on this course... a 78

I am so glad that my parents invited us to come and that I got to stay a few extra days with them!  We really had a blast!  

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I know I'm technically a Webb, but we all know I am no golfer. I am however super jealous of this post. It looks so beautiful! I want to go to there....

Kellie Henry said...

Your family is so cute! Miss you guys! We need to plan a girls day soon. When would that work with your school.