The 4th of july in Idaho Falls is my favorite! What could be better... golf, barbecue, fireworks and homemade ice cream!
We started out by playing in the Flag Tournament.
Everyone gets little flags and so many strokes, according to your handicap, and you play until you run out of shots!
Jake and I, my brother Chris and my Mom played this year.
This is were I planted my flag, on the fairway on #2!
I made it through 18 holes with 4 shots left over, I got a birdie on #1 and teed off on #2.
Guess who beat me?
My own mom!!
Way to go momma, she was just a few yards ahead of me!
We had a fabulous barbecue that evening with hamburgers, red potato salad and fresh fruit, for dessert... homemade coconut ice cream. It was delicious and fun to spend the time with my family.
We went down to the river to watch the fireworks, lucky Logan with all the ladies.
Jake and I waiting for the fireworks to start!
What a show! Best fireworks west of the Mississippi!


1 comment:
Oh I hate it when I miss the Idaho Falls fourth of July. It really is the best. I guess it is ok to miss if I am in Lake Powell but thats all. Looks like you guys had lots of fun:)
Post a Comment