Sunday, July 10, 2011

beach boys & cruisin

 What's the best way to start of my summer break?
Thursday night: A Beach Boys concert!



 We gave my dad tickets to the Beach Boys concert for Fathers Day, it will be hard to beat that!

 There was 2 of the original Beach Boys still rockin, and one of their sons!

 It was one of the funnest concerts I have ever been to!!
They have so many hits, it was fabulous.

 The whole group, Jake and I, my parents, jake's parents, and Amber and Mike!

 This was a signed boogie board up for bidding... It would look pretty good in my dad's office :)

The next day we took Camden to the pool!

 Friday night: Fireworks in Logan
We staked out a great spot and saved seats for the rest of Jake's family.



Saturday night: The Cache Valley Cruise In
 This is a parade of cool old cars, pretty big deal in Logan




What an exciting weekend!
We had so much fun hanging out in Logan, we played some golf at Birch Creek Friday and Saturday morning so I can get ready for my big tourney coming up!

Next up: golf, barbecue and fireworks in Idaho Falls!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I just love the photo of all you guys lined up admiring the cars at the parade! It made me chuckle a little :)I am so glad you are done with school for a little bit, now lets go for a bike ride!

emily said...

We were pretty much right across the street from each other. What bummer.