I am done with finals.
I got straight As.
Jake will be done with finals today.
We get to live together again.
I finally get to put up my Christmas stuff.
I have three weeks off for Christmas vacation.
I am madly in love with this guy.
It's a good day :)


5 comments:
Sweet. Glad you guys can be together again. I know how hard it is to be away. Great job on school by the way!
Oh Court, I just adore you, congrats on your awesome grades with school and I am thrilled that you get to live with your hubby again!
WOOOOHOOOOOO!! I am SO HAPPY for you guys. You deserve every bit!
Yay for you!!! I'm so proud of you Courtney! That's seriously awesome.
And how sad we missed you guys at church! We'll definitely have to stop in salt lake sometime. Maybe lunch and a little trip to the gateway or something. Hope you guys are having a fun break!
I'm so so happy that you guys get to live together again! But ugh, I miss you already.
Post a Comment