Our new house!
We will finally be in Salt Lake living together!
We are moving in on December 17th.
I am so dang excited to live with my husband again. It's been a long 4 months.
If anyone has any extra furniture, mattresses or rugs laying around, we would gladly take them off your hands :)
I'll post some pics of the inside when we get moved in and decorated.
Who's up for a New Year New House party?


8 comments:
super cute, Im jealous you guys have a place of your own. Cant wait to see the inside.
CONGRATS! How exciting Court! It's darling!
YAY! So happy for you guys!
oh this is so exciting! you can for sure count on my coming to visit next time i'm in SLC!!
we are! we are! we would love to come see you for new years! we are in west jordan currently... house hunting... ugh. but hopefully we will have a house by new years too! love your hair by the way. everytime i see it i just think, wow she has the cutest hair!
Ugh I'm going to miss you guys!! I'm so excited that you get to live with your husband again though :)
We have an extra queen mattress thats been sitting in our garage! It's all yours!
Oh my gosh.. you have a house!! I love it. It is so darling. Perfect for the two of you. Congrats. I can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment