Monday, November 8, 2010

MAE is his {favorite} band

MAE is Jake's favorite band. 
 They are also a band I like a lot.  
The are on tour for the last time, so of course, we HAD to go.  If you don't know MAE, get to know them because they are awesome.  I can recommend a few songs or even make you a CD.  They put on a spectacular show, played all their best songs.  We had a great time!



Here we are, loving the concert :)

My good friend from school, Mandy, and her sister came with us, they love MAE too!



After the show, they told us that this was the best crowd ever.  I honestly believed them because they were so sincere, even a little emotional.  They wanted to stay and have a meet and greet, because we were so awesome! 

So we met them!
They were all so nice, they were so gracious and humble.  They thanked us for being such a great crowd and we thanked them for their awesome music.  They signed my MAE shirt and a CD for us!  They seemed just as excited to meet all of their fans as we were to meet them.  They talked to us for three or four or five minutes.  I feel like we are buddies :)  

 Jake and I and the whole band.

Jake, Dave and I.
Best day of Jake's life. 
 (well hopefully 2nd best day)

This was Jake's best most favorite concert ever.... 
my vote is still Keith Urban, but MAE is a close runner-up :)

No comments: