To kick off the Halloween holiday, we went to a dinner party at Landon and Amanda's house. We had a great time, ate good food, played some fun games and made CARMEL APPLES! I tried a homemade carmel recipe and it was so delicious!
About to dip....
Amanda and Landon, thanks for the great party!
Jake's perfect carmeled apple.
We had to go outside so the carmel would cool.
My masterpiece. Carmel, chocolate, white chocolate, nuts and toffee.
MMMMMM so delicious.
I shared mine with Amanda :)
Friday night was our ward Halloween party and we had to think of a costume we could throw together really fast, like in the parking lot.... We got into town just in time to say hi to everyone...
wind blown and all
Some of our good friends from our ward.
We stopped by the grocery store and there was a thundering rain storm by the produce... weird.
Saturday night there was a murder.... and it was a mystery.... there was also dinner....
We had a Murder Mystery Dinner party! It was a lot of fun!
We ate good food, got a little suspicious, and solved the murder!
Katie/Princess Idelle was the victim and also the killer.... don't ask.
Thanks for coming everyone! It was a success!


5 comments:
Wait Court is that your cute house?!! I love the decor! So fun! Where did you get it all? I love the pillows and wall decoration.
We went to a murder party too! So fun!
How fun- I love your wind blown look, I think that is the best costume! You are so funny! Thanks for the good times, the caramel apples were a hit. Now on with the rest of the holidays!!
Thanks so much for inviting us and posting pictures so I have some to document. It was a great night and good to see you all of you guys. Hang in there until the end of the semester.
hahaha i love your wind blown costume! and i was wondering the same...is that your house? maybe you should come decorate mine....can't wait for thanksgiving!!!
I wish I could claim the cute house, but it's not mine... it's my friends Traci's. We had the party at her adorable house. And she made those wall hangings, I love them too!
Post a Comment