We left on Friday the 6th, and drove to the Unitas to place called Blacksfork. I came with Jake's family 2 years ago on this camping trip and it rained THE WHOLE TIME! Not too fun when you're sleeping in a tent. That being said I was a little apprehensive about this trip!
The weather ended up being great and we had a good time. Jake's whole extended family goes on this trip, we have our own community of campers, tent trailers, tents, horses, motorcycles, 4 wheelers and more! Lots of good food, fun hikes, 4-wheeler rides, and good old camp fire stories.
The boys setting up the tent trailer.
Bundled up in our little tent!
We went on a day hike up the telephone trail. It was a pretty intense hike! It was beautiful at the top looking out over the meadow. We packed a lunch and even made hot cocoa with Jake's backpacking stove!
This is the meadow on top of the mountain. Amazing view!
Here we all are hanging out in the tent trailer.
The camp fires at Blacksfork are the biggest they come!
We had a good time but I was definitely ready to come home. I'm not the best camper when there are no bathrooms or showers or mirrors! I'm more of a cabin camper.....


No comments:
Post a Comment