We had a fabulous memorial weekend. We went up to Idaho Falls to spend some time with the fam. Chris and Kelsey were evern there so we got to hang out with them and play with little Logan, who is not so little anymore! We haven't seen him since Christmas and he has grown so much and developed a cute personality.
We went down to the greenbelt to feed the ducks and walk around the river. It was fun to see Logan watching all the ducks and geese.
We found some little baby ducks! SO CUTE!!!
We played golf on Monday, I always play a little better when I play with my dad! It was fun to play some golf with the boys. Mom, Kelsey and Logan came out to greet us as we finished...
here in the Webb family, we start them young!
What a cutie! I can't wait to see him again!!





No comments:
Post a Comment