Here is a quick update on our life and plans for the upcoming year.
1. Jake is enrolled in summer school. Bummer for him, but it will be good in the long run so he can finish quickly and move down south.
2. OT school starts for me at the U on August 23, so this is my last free summer! I will be moving down to SLC and staying with Jake's aunt and uncle until Dec. and coming back to Logan on the weekends. My program is 3 years.
3. Jake will graduate next spring, but be done at USU in Dec. He will have to take a couple classes online during the spring, but we will officially move to SLC in December/January.
4. We will be moving out of our apartment in August to save some money, living with Jake's parents for the semester, and I'll just be there for the weekends.
5. I am done working at my job in 2 MONTHS!
6. We are going to enjoy this summer! (if it ever gets here) We want to do tons of fun things, I'm thinking of making a summer TO DO list, maybe you'll see it on here :)
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment