Sunday, October 11, 2009

ANNIVERSARY!!!

A picture says a thousand words so here is a story about us....

We met...


We fell in love...




We got married...




We've had the best time...




















And now it's been a YEAR!!!!




It is so crazy that we have been married for a year already. I can't believe its gone by so fast. It has been the best year of my life, seriously, whoever said the first year is the hardest?! and I know it will just keep getting better. We have had a blast this past year being together. We have done a ton of fun things and through the good times and the bad, we are still madly in love!! I can't imagine my life without Jake! I am the luckiest girl EVER and have the sweetest husband. I am so happy that we found each other.

We are going on a fun little anniversary trip this coming weekend, so I will post about it when we get home!! I'm so excited to get away and pretend we are on our honeymoon again!

5 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Amanda said...

Oh I love you guys!! I am so happy you have eachother too, you are the cutest couple ever!! Happy Anniversary have a fantastic weekend get away! Loves loves!

ashley and mike said...

you guys are my favorite...you're so cute together! Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!

Kelsey said...

Happy Anniversary from us too! We love you!!

Mer said...

I hope your cake tasted better on the anniversary than ours - it went rancid and was probably poison. Good thing we only took one bite! Congrats - and glad you had an awesome first year too!