Sunday, September 20, 2009

A VERY Fantastic Surprise

So the other day, my cousin Amanda texted me.

Amanda: "What are you doing tonight?"
Me: "Nothing."
A: "Well, we have extra tickets to a concert tonight, interested?"
Me: "Oh shoot, I have a volleyball game"
A: "Well, we'll miss you."
Me: "What concert?" please say keith urban, please say keith urban.....
A: "Keith Urban"
Me: "I was hoping you'd say that!!! I could probably miss my game....!!"



So that's how we ended up at the Keith Urban concert. I have seriously been trying to win tickets on the radio for months! I can't believe how lucky!!! I was so glad that they invited us... I am forever in their debt.



The concert was FANTASTIC! I really love Keith Urban he is probably my most favorite country artist, and now one of Jake's too! He is such a good performer and amazing on the guitar. I loved every song and sang my little heart out.



Yay! Thanks so much Landon and Amanda!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mer said...

I love keith too - much to my husband's chagrin! He does a fantastic concert - I'm so jealous!

Kelsey said...

Ooooh how fun!! I am way jealous! I'm so glad you guys got to go!

Julienne said...

Glad that I could help fill in so you could experience Keith Urban. I saw him in Concert in 05 and he is one the most talented performers I've seen live. Piano, Guitar and singing, he's got it all. I'm glad you got to experience it.

Kellie Henry said...

lucky!!!! So jealous

Amanda said...

I am so glad that you could miss your game and come play with us!! It was great to have you there! And, great to see you today, you are fantastic!! Now go tell Jake that you are coming down to our place this weekend so we can play more! :] See you on Saturday....loves!