Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cute Nephews

I have the cutest nephews. I know you all probably think your nephews are the cutest but I am here to prove that mine win.....

Here is Logan, he is 6 months old and he lives in Boise. He has just recently discovered there is more to the world that just milk.

These green veggies are not his favorite....



Another thing he has discovered in the summer months is he loves to swim... mostly he just chills rather that swims but he's still so cute....



He is just so adorable, his big blue eyes and his cute ears, little button nose and I miss him! He lives too far away so I don't get to see him very often but when I do, I LOVE it!

And this is Camden, he turned 2 in April, he has lived in St George until recently he moved to Logan. So now I get to see him ALL the time!

His favorite thing to do is ride his little 4-wheeler, dad's motorcycle, or grandpa's tote goat. Anything with wheels really....



He is just a sweet little boy, and he is ALL boy. He loves to play outside with any kind of ball. When we were camping he didn't even want to stop and eat he was having so much fun playing outside in the dirt! And he cleans up really nice....



So my nephews are the cutest, what can I say, I have a good-looking family :)

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

We definitely agree with you Court!

Mer said...

I know he's not a nephew, but I think my little Will should make the cut too . . . But those little guys are pretty cute too!

meag said...

yep they are sure cute...nephews are so fun, i'm sure you love having camden near. (of course i would beg to differ that mine are just as cute, haha). Were excited to see you guys next weekend.

Kellie Henry said...

They are both studs and will be little heart breakers!