Ya know after you've been married for a few years, you start to be okay with just staying in and renting a red box for a "date night"? We never do that...
Jake surprised me when he planned this fabulous date!
He picked my up is this hot little number...
We drove up emigration canyon and ate dinner at a fun little cafe with live music.
We walked around downtown SLC.
We stopped to pick up some snacks... can you guess whose is whose?
I went with a homemade carmel apple and Jake chose sushi :)
We shared the coconut gelato.
We stayed at the Hotel Monaco for the night.
The next morning the new iPhone came out and we waited in line for Jake to get his new toy! Like a kid in a candy story, a really expensive candy store ;)
It was a fabulous romantic date out on the town!






1 comment:
Hi Court! Not sure if you just posted these last few, but they just showed up for me - cute stuff. And I hear congrats are in order… I'd love to hear some details - do you have my email address?
Post a Comment