Christmas was busy and full of parties for us this year.
We drove up to Logan on Friday for a Larsen Christmas party.
We had food, presents and ugly sweaters.
Cute little Estee
Some of the ugly sweaters in the competition....
I, of course, had the ugliest sweater.
I won the contest with no vote needed.
When my nephew Camden saw me in my sweater he exclaimed, "Hey, that's the sweater from the Grinch!"
pretty close Cam...
Christmas Eve we partied with the Cowan family in Salt Lake... with more food and fun.
We drove back to Logan to spend Christmas with Jake's family. Christmas morning we went to church and listened to a beautiful Christmas music program. It was a great was to spend the morning, Christmas music is one of my most favorite things about Christmas.
Camden came home from church and was so excited, he couldn't wait to open presents!
We gave Cam a marshmallow shooter.
Santa gave him Socker Boppers... awesome.
Just put them on your hands and punch each other. Camden and I have a pretty good fight.
I got a few fun things... including these adorable mugs from anthropologie and a coat.
A new Christmas coat from my mom :)
Jake gave me a backpacking backpack and sleeping mat. I am excited, but wondering if that gift was more for him than for me?
I am really excited and thankful for new snowboarding boots... now some snow please?
We also both get to pick out a new pair of glasses!
These are the ones that i chose.
Jake goat new office chair, a toolbox, a new watch, slippers, and some cool camping accessories.
The day after Christmas we went bowling.
and guess who beat me... Camden!
We had a fabulous Christmas with lots of family time. We even got to video chat with my parents who spent Christmas in Arizona playing golf in the sun.
Merry Christmas!
























1 comment:
I LOVE the ugly sweater!! Hilarious!
Post a Comment