Tuesday, November 8, 2011

snow and showers

 I was so excited to throw a baby shower for my old roommate Loryn.  We were roommates at Utah State for four years!  I love her dearly and I am so excited for her and Mike to have a sweet baby girl.



The day started out like this...

But it was nice and warm inside!


"Sweet Tweets" were cookies and milk









"Wishing Tree" with wishes for baby



Everyone got to decorate a onsie for Loryn to take home for the baby girl!


 Julia and Ali

 Loryn and I

 Katie, Megan and Kristen

 Jessica and I


The finished products!


Then some gifts... baby girl things are so adorable.


 Julia, Jessica and Cassie



 It was so much fun too see all of these girls.  I love them and miss them.  We have so many great memories together, and some hilarious ones too!


Congrats on the baby Loryn!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Too cute! You are so creative! I love it!

Mer said...

Your party looks so fun - and I love those little onesies. I may need to put in a request for a couple:)

Amanda said...

You are freaking adorable!! I just love you Court! Looks like the party was a success! Nice work--

Shanna said...

Seriously one of the cutest baby showers i have ever seen! :) I love the wishes for baby cards!