It does seem like just yesterday! I just adore the two of you. You know, you are one of the top three best things that happened to me when I married Landon! :) See you on Saturday!! Happy Anniversary!!
Yay! I was thinking about the two of you when I was planning out my week and saw Oct. 11th on the calendar. I will never forget the crazy weather that day!! Happy Anniversary! We love you!
I can't believe you have been married that long seriously seems like that just happened. Thanks for the bouquet by the way I guess it worked. HA! Can't wait to see you thursday!
Jake and I met at Beaver Mountain winter of 2007, we fell in love in Cabo and got married on October 11th 2008 in Idaho Falls! I graduated from Utah State in May of 2008 and worked for a couple years before going back to school at the University of Utah for a Masters Degree. I am finally finished with school and now I work as an Occupational Therapist! Jake graduated in the spring of 2011 from USU with a degree in business administration. After working for the Hotel Monaco in the finance department, he now works in Salt Lake for a private investment company.
3 comments:
It does seem like just yesterday! I just adore the two of you. You know, you are one of the top three best things that happened to me when I married Landon! :) See you on Saturday!! Happy Anniversary!!
Yay! I was thinking about the two of you when I was planning out my week and saw Oct. 11th on the calendar. I will never forget the crazy weather that day!! Happy Anniversary! We love you!
I can't believe you have been married that long seriously seems like that just happened. Thanks for the bouquet by the way I guess it worked. HA! Can't wait to see you thursday!
Post a Comment