Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!

We had a fabulous first Christmas together! We spent thanksgiving at my house so we stayed in Logan with Jake's family for Christmas. His family loves finding a reason to get together so Christmastime means lots of parties!

On Christmas Eve we went down to Salt Lake for the Cowan Christmas celebration! We had great food and Grandma Cowan made all the girls new aprons! What an awesome grandma!

My great new family-in-law! Ha Ha! I love them all!

Cute little Camden on Christmas morning... he was so anxious to open presents!

Christmas morning!

Camden is the cutest little boy alive!! It was so fun to be with him on Christmas and watch him open everyones presents! He was such a good little helper.


This is at the Larsen family party on Christmas night. It was a blast and we almost didn't make it home because of the bizzard!

My cute sister-in-law and I showing off our cute new Christmas clothes.

We all got passes to beaver to go snowboarding so we braved the storm and had a blast!


We had so much fun despite the bitter cold! I can't wait to go again! It was great to spend the Holidays with my in-laws and I am excited to visit my parents in Idaho for New Years!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Looks like you had a really great Christmas. I'm glad I found your blog. Even though I haven't seen you in ages it's always nice to keep up on what friends are doing in their life. I hope we can talk to each other more often now.

Kellie Henry said...

Looks like a blast! I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU CAN SNOWBOARD THIS SEASON AND I CAN'T! lol! Love ya girl!