Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Moms birthday weekend!!

We went home this weekend to surprise my mom for her birthday! She was sure surprised when we were there on Saturday morning! I had a ton of fun shopping for Christmasy things with my mom and then Jake and I went to Target to spend some wedding money! We went to lunch at Leatherbys and got HUGE ice cream sundaes!

Ours was an almond joy sundae with hot fudge, coconut and roasted almonds!

My mom and dad got a recess peanut butter cup sundae! They were both delicious!

It was so fun to go home and spend time with my parents!
I am so excited for thanksgiving with the whole family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! WE LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Kellie Henry said...

Looks like it was a blast! I love having wedding money to spend!

Shanna said...

Hi Courtney! You and Jake make such a cute couple! We hope you all is going well and you are loving married life! Its a blast! You need to send us your email address for your blog so we can invite you from ours! shannaford1@juno.com!

ashley and mike said...

thanks for coming to see your favorite cousin! i'm sad i won't be here for thanksgiving this year!

Kelsey said...

Yummmmmmmy! I think I'm having a craving! :) We are so excited to see you guys soon!